|Our Float-In Movie Night is back!
Movie Feature - Jaws
When a killer shark unleashes chaos on a beach community, it`s up to a local sheriff, a marine biologist, and an old seafarer to hunt the beast down. Rated PG, Movie Length 2 Hours and 4 Minutes
Bring your floaty and come dive in! Or bring a lawn chair and watch from the sides.
Movie is Free!
- Refreshments will be available for sale.
- The movie is free to attend and is open to the public.
- For those who will be floating in the harbor, Life jackets are required for anyone under the age of 16.
- Attendees must provide their own life jacket.
- 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult as well as have a life jacket.
- There is space along our Harbor Walk, Lawn, and Red Dog Grill patio for additional viewing if you would like to watch from a dry space. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs for seating.
- bring your own float, please make sure float is not blocking the view of others. We will allow floaters to enter the harbor beginning at 8:45pm.